Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mahjong Cake to match the Mahjong Cupcakes for PohPoh!

"Happy Birthday Poh Poh" correct or not??

Chips from fondant (2 colors) and images were hand drawn.



Don't even know if I susun the chips correctly!


Green 'felt' made from fondant.

Must have dice right?


Pls dont ask me what I've drawn! I have no idea! :)

This was a large cake, and I ended making the mahjong chips/tiles life size! Soooo, you can probably imagine the size of the cake then!

Note to self! Must remember to repeat the technique of rolling the green 'felt' on the back of the cake tin to get exact cake size. To also dust the tin with icing sugar so that it slides right off! Worked great!

Click on the OLDER POSTS button above for more pictures!

Click on the OLDER POSTS button above for more pictures!